It would seem that ice cream and painkillers before bedtime is a heady mix.
I couldn't possibly tell you how all these things fit together, but last night I dreamed of:
1. Sad, imprisoned African half-man/half-anteaters
2. A musical about the New Jersey state lottery
3. Christian Bale starring in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" (I apparently owned the original Broadway cast recording on CD, yet it sounded like a bad, scratchy LP)
4. Interactive Star Wars cartoons being broadcast on a giant screen in my mother's living room
5. Terrifying midget assassins
Seriously, that was only half of it. Tonight, just a glass of water before bed. I'm going to be thinking about those sad African anteater men all day...
You need to lay off the crack.
Whoa is right!
Here's hoping tonight's dream are more along the lines of "normal"...
I've had to take Lortab for excruciating headaches, and I hate it, because the same thing happens to me. I lay restlessly in bed and have the most bizarre dreams when I doze. I haven't written any of mine down -- perhaps I should have.
Those midget assassins are the worst kind of assassin, aren't they?
Post a Comment